> Third, the reason that empty projects are not showing is your parent
filter.
Not so fast. If I remove the parent filter the sort orders melt down. I
think they are in effect applied at the end to the highest light level of
thing, which instead of being Project now becomes er... folder. ==> The
priority of the folder. Not good.

Sorry for confusion - "used in anger" is a Britishism for "used for
real/intended purpose rather than in tests". Odd, I concede but there you
go.

On the other hand we Brits never entirely get the nuances of Americanisms
like "kiss my ass"...

Btw, at the risk of changing subject yet again is there any documentation
in existence that explains how those rules and sub-rules are supposed to
work - let alone exactly what the each of the properties actually mean?
I seem to be bumping against the limits of the MLO system and its woeful
documentation.   :^/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CA%2BrSdyoSJS%2Bi-C3SU-Jhh7FY2ZHPP%3DeCw5HCpgjG6pq04-HvEw%40mail.gmail.com.