I use manual sorting almost almost exclusively in the Windows desktop
version.     I don't use the Android version - and this was one of the
reasons that I decided not to go down that route when I last looked (a good
while ago).   I hadn't realised that this was still the case and so the
apparent lack of the ability to transfer manual sort orders (in flat views)
to the Android would be a major obstacle to me starting to use that
version.   Is this also true of the iOS version?

I use the Star function to flag up items that I need to decide about
prioritising - I set the star to indicate that I need to look at this task
and unset once I have placed it in the To Do list (or assigned it a Start
Date) and so the fact that the two starred views synch the sort order does
not' work for me at the moment.

As i dont' follow the forums very closely at the moment,  I am not sure
what the status of this request is.  Has Andrey indicated whether it is
something that he will address?

If not, then this would be a significant obstacle to me starting to use the
mobile version?

PS:  I have made several attempts to try and use the scoring mechanism for
sorting To Do but as others have indicated,  I hhave found it too
cumbersome.

Richard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/86e4a9a8-fd11-4723-8830-7558a87538b2%40googlegroups.com.