Hey Steph!  Yep small world :-)

I hadn't even made the connection, but sure enough, your GTD Set is in the
main library folder I posted to the IconMgr site.  It does look like the
site is still open, by the way.  Though it doesn't get used for much
anymore.  And yes, I do miss Bonsai :- (  The way that the Windows and Palm
version mirrored each other is something that I've not seen in any other
software--Android or otherwise.

Anyway...  Here are some more icons.
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=25D1CAA152E3CBA1!65696&authkey=!AHXFTeUdswLCLBs&ithint=file%2czip
(it's the one called *FatCow Redistributed.zip*)
These are NOT created by me.  They are the FatCow set from here.
http://www.fatcow.com/free-icons
You can read on their site that the icons are okay to share, etc.

The icon images are not altered.  They are offered on the site as 16x16 and
32x32.  They are nice because the 16x ones are not "shrunk down" versions
of the 32x ones--they are separate images and look really sharp!  I wanted
to have some 24x ones, so I resized the 32x ones.  Unfortunately, it gave
them that supersampled blurry look <blah>.   So I'd recommend (in MLO) to
use either the 16x or the 32x.  The set is HUGE.  Nearly 4000 different
images.  So I'd recommend NOT trying to import them all into MLO!
 Anyway, they are really designed for developers to use, so there are lots
of toolbar-like images and file-type images.  Also there are a few hundred
different flags.  There are also lots that will be useful for MLO outlines
though!

The above-linked zip was too big to upload here (33.3 MB), so you'll have
to get it from my shared OneDrive space.
Inside of it there are 4 zipped subfolders.  They are the complete set as
16x, 24x, 32x, and a "multi-size" one that combines all three.  The
combined ones are not needed for MLO, but will be nice if people like to
customize their Windows folder icons, etc.  The single-sized ones are
renamed with the pixel size appended, like "some_icon-16.ico," so you can
put low and high versions of the same image in MLO and still tel them
apart.
 -that's all.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/adad3fcd-aaf2-4d26-bdec-39704b9cd846%40googlegroups.com.