Where I live, mid-November means sometime in 2016.

-----Original Message-----
From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of cirrob
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 21:52
To: MyLifeOrganized
Subject: [MLO] Re: Soon! The release of MyLifeOrganized for Android V2

Where I live, "Mid November" like every other mid anything, is the middle of
the "anything"  In this case, mid november would have been the 15th.  Mid"ish"
november would be a range, I suppose; but when there is in fact a 'middle' then
saying "mid" strongly suggests the actual middle.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/83929929-e14d-42ce-bdf0-4eb48409ba45%40googlegroups.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/016001d12787%24e93ad430%24bbb07c90%24%40yahoo.com.