Hi All,

We have some suggestions of a release:

(1) The website is now advertising the release of Android Version 2.

(2) A comment in the play store for MLO V1 suggests that version 2 has been
released.

      "Finally version 2 is available."

(3) Support messages are appearing in this forum that are querying issues
with version 2.

I'm on the Canadian Play Store and I'm not seeing any sign of version 2
yet, but maybe it will take some time for the application to roll out to
all markets.

An official update might be useful.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/08ba2c39-20c0-478e-bc85-9a62df653707%40googlegroups.com.