On December 15, 2016 12:53:03 AM Dwight <m...@dwightarthur.us> wrote:

Hi, John. I mentioned that the more efficient form of the project
"appears to the human eye to be out of order" and you clearly have a
strong case of this but I promise you, the order is correct. Type this
in and run it, you will see what I mean. After task 1 is done the next
one to appear is not 4, it's 2 and 3 together. task 4 cannot appear
because it is inactive, due to having uncompleted subtasks. Only when
the subtasks are completed can the parent appear.

Your "moreover" point is valid though I would say it differently.
Setting up the tasks in this form means that checking off task 4 means
that you have completed (or cancelled) tasks 2, 3, and 4. If you have
completed task 4 out of order but still need 2 and 3, you would have to
re-order the tasks.

Anyhow, since you are a "thinking in shapes" person you should probably
avoid this, as well as any sort of reverse polish notation.

-Dwight