John,

I can understand the desire to have a development team listen to your
suggestions and quickly implement them but honestly how often does this
happen?  Not very often.  Also, don't assume what you think MLO should be
(for you) is what the developers think their product should be.  Perhaps,
MLO is exactly what they want it to be and it just isn't the right product
for you.

I have implemented the GTD philosophy in MLO and routinely manage over
2,000 tasks and over 100 projects without issue on 2 windows boxes, an
android phone, and an iphone.  Before I found MLO I spent several years
trying every task manager I could find without success.  Is there
functionality that I'd like added?  Sure.  I can even get it in other
products but I'd have to give up so much that the trade-off isn't even
worth thinking about.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/752104fe-8e83-4d41-a21e-4e24171c5b43%40googlegroups.com.