Let's see, in this
page https://www.mylifeorganized.net/support/Wi-Fi-synchronization-setup/
it says that when you open MLO it will ask for permissions on the firewall.
Well, not in my case.

I can reach (ping) my PC from my phone, but obviously the MLO service isn't
up.

The video tutorial is 99% about the PAID cloud service and 1% about WiFi. I
bought MLO, which isn't cheap, on the premises that I was going to be able
to sync via WiFi, I don't feel like paying a suscription.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/c836597b-c228-4ae9-b0cb-44ea74e072fc%40googlegroups.com.