Hello Luis,

I use WiFi sync - I only sync at home, because my laptop doesn't get
assigned a fixed IP address at work and every time the IP address is
changed, MLO thinks it's syncing from scratch, to a new device. Apart from
that limitation, I've been able to connect my iPhone copy to the desktop
copy on every network I've tried.

I'd like to help, if I can, but would need to see a bit more information -
maybe some screenshots showing the feedback you get when you try to sync?

Stéphane

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/7065028f-36a9-4581-8801-2dc787a7f1c3%40googlegroups.com.