Hi MLO Team,

GOOGLE Chrome is rolling out a new "Dark Mode" for Windows 10 that makes
the browser far easier on the eyes at night.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/8930442/google-chrome-dark-mode-windows-10/

We hope MLO app (desktop or mobile version) can have dark theme as close as
dark window explorer or dark google as soon as possible.
Thanks~

Regards,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/9bf139d6-fb40-4e39-aa46-e3d7885db5af%40googlegroups.com.