On 1/24/2021 4:26 PM, Joel wrote:
I find dark mode very helpful on my eyes. However, usually dark mode is implemented in most apps as a feature that can be turned on and off, not something that is permanent. For the apps that I use that have implemented it, every one of them has offered it as an option that needs to be turned on.
I completely agree that any dark mode should be able to be turned on and off easily.  I don't think anyone wants it to be only one way or the other.