I couldn't agree more.  MLO seriously needs a fully dark theme.  The only
ones available are super bright and burn my eyes.  Just about every other
app I use now has a dark mode, as does Windows itself, so opening this app
is like getting a halogen spotlight shined directly in my eyes.  I don't
intend to sound like a jerk, but this is a very small feature and MLO is
not exactly a free OSS app.  People have been asking for this for almost
tow years now - how difficult is it?  At the very LEAST, create a few
darker themes and make them available free/included with the default
install.  Thanks.