Years ago when AOL first provided its users access to newsgroups, they very quickly
into what I've seen in this list in the past few days. People ask questions that are
contained within FAQs and manuals, and then they get smacked in the face. And
ofcourse, they respond with their hurt egos. The battles ensue with the "me too" ways,
and finally people like me who are looking to help someone, anyone, even the people
with simple questions, are stuck downloading 25 messages that don't have anything to
do with MySQL.

I've gotten alot of help from this list, with PHP and MySQL questions, because some
things don't work like the documentation says. I appreciate all the help, and I'm glad
that I can help people, even if their question is in the documentation. To those who
don't have the time to answer anything but the serious beefy questions, thats alright,
because there are tons of other people here. Most posts get atleast 5 replies. Don't
waist your time, if thats what you feel it is, a waist.

Take this message, think about it. Take what you agree with and dismiss the rest, and
remember. There's no need to reply to the WHOLE list.