I'm trying to remember...  yes I did have that problem.  It's fixed now.  I
think you just need to have a primary key that is auto_incremented and the
newest MyODBC.

At 06:49 PM 1/30/2001 -0800, Gregory King wrote:

>Im trying to use myodbc to enter some data through MS access.  The problem
>is, when I link to the table it shows the data in my data formatted fields
>all messed up.  The data in the mysql table is fine, it is something the
>odbc driver or access is doing.  I read on the Egroup that Scott Baker was
>having a simular problem in September, but I didnt see any responses to
>his request for help.

Scott Baker - Webster Internet - Network Technician
503.266.8253 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their
food, and tyrannize their teachers." - Socrates