Hello, I always wanted a gui interface to use on my win 98 pc to connect to mysql, and
create/edit tables. However, i always get an access denied error, saying I'm not
allowed to connect to the mysql server.

However, via telnet, I am fine.

The support for the software sucks, and all the other programs I have tried suck,
don't work, or are in german.

What gui interface is good to connect to a mysql server to create/edit db's/tables,
and if you use it, how in the world do you connect?

I can connect to the server via telnet. Just fine. But via the software, I get
permission denied. Any way I can set it up on my server to allow such a connection out
of telnet?

Thanks

Joel