Does anybody know the *proper* way to use 'ignore' in
load data infile? The manual is no help, and when I use:

Load Data Infile (Path to file/file.txt) ...ignore or whatever I tried,
I get an error mentioning duplicates (Might be the result of primary key)

The point is, I want to create a table with 3 columns. I can do that. But when I have
a text file with those columns, separated by tabs, and then records, it will *never*
let me load that data.

Mysql's documentation was no help.

What can I do to overwrite the columns, and dupm the data using load data infile?

Thanks