On Sun, Feb 18, 2001 at 01:18:04AM +0800, Teddy A Jasin wrote:
> Hi All,
> Below is the status that I got from my server's mysql server, can anyone
> explain to me more on this?? and as u see here... currently mysql server
> is running extremely slow:

Try posting a 'show processlist' so you can figure out what query
it is working on. Maybe you have some long running query that blocks
everything else?

show variables and show status alone don't tell much.

Regards,

Fred.

--
Fred van Engen                              XO Communications B.V.
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]             Televisieweg 2