Greetings All!

I'm in process of writing a web page indexer, which retrieves
pages from a preset URL list, strips them from HTML tags, and
inserts the text into a database. Now what I'm puzzled with is
the table structure which holds the text information. Setting
TEXT/BLOB fields as an indexes wasn't supported before 3.23.33,
and I'm greatly concerned about the performance, as the site
itself gets around 300,000 hits daily. Anyone with previous
experience in this field could shed some light on this?
I should be able to find 'Hello World!' in the table row with
any of those keywords 'ell', 'lo Wo', 'Hell ld!', 'Hello', 'World',etc.

Thanks for your time,
--
Vahan Yerkanian                       Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Leading Web Developer / Designer      Phone: (374) 158-2723