Ed Carp wrote:

> Have you tried the full text search capabilities yet?  Might work in your case -
>docs at http://www.mysql.com/doc/M/y/MySQL_full-text_search.html

Yeah I tried them, but it doesn't work on substring search, only phrase
search,
e.g. MATCH Keywords AGAINST('vid orce') wont find Nvidia GeForce in the
rows....

What about the thing that indexing TEXT fields is possible since
3.23.33?
can someone give an example of creating a table with the text field as
an index?
I didn't succeeded creating one...

--
Vahan Yerkanian                       Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Leading Web Developer / Designer      Phone: (374) 158-2723