Okay, the Access 97 vs. Access 2000 might have something to do with my
particular problem now.  I will check it using Access 97 later today.  I
know for a fact, however, that when I first found this problem, I was
using Access 97 and the only thing that I changed was the MySQL version.
I suppose if it still doesn't work right, I will just have to install
some 3.22 version of MySQL.

Christopher Lewis

On 3/14/01, 10:21:29 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote regarding Re:
[#Deleted] records in Access:

> Hello Christopher,

> CL> Is anybody aware of a problem when connecting Microsoft Access to MySQL
> CL> 3.23 where records with AutoIncrement fields claim to be deleted after
> CL> entry?  Here's what I have:

> Yep!

> [...]

> CL> autoincrement field, it will not have this problem.  Is there anything
> CL> can do to get this problem fixed?

> CL> One more thing, in the past, I have used a similar setup with MySQL
> CL> 3.22.29 for Windows.  Everything worked fine with that version, but
since
> CL> it was shareware, I tried to upgrade to the 3.23.xx version under the
GPL