Hello,

CL> Okay, the Access 97 vs. Access 2000 might have something to do with my
CL> particular problem now.  I will check it using Access 97 later today.  I
CL> know for a fact, however, that when I first found this problem, I was
CL> using Access 97 and the only thing that I changed was the MySQL version.

Didn't you change Windoze version? (MDAC components maybe)

Another thing I've found is a new article from M$ which describe this
same problem not with M$SQL, but with Oracle... just guess what they
say... "Cause: you have installed Office97 SP2 or Access 2000"!!!!!!

This might mean that (if we're talking about the same problem) that you
have applied SP2 to Access97?

We had a computer with W95 Off97SR1 and it never failed.  We setup W98
and Off97SP2 and the it began show #deleted.  We didn't upgrade MySQL
(3.22.32)

CL> I suppose if it still doesn't work right, I will just have to install
CL> some 3.22 version of MySQL.

I didn't try to go back to Off97SP1.  I'll post if I success.

--
Roberto