It all depends on which values of f1 you want to ignore.

f1      f2     f3
val1-1  val2   val3
val1-2  val2   val3
val1-3  val2   val3

Which value of f1 would you want in your new table? Which ones to ignore?
Are there other columns (beyond these 3) to move as well?

Yours,
Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine