On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:57:13 -0400, "Michael Stassen"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> You were perfectly clear.  We understand that you only want to test f2
> and f3 for uniqueness.  The question is, which of the possible values
> of f1 do you want to get.  Do you see?  For a particular unique f2, f3
> combination, there may be multiple f1 values.  How should we choose
> which one to put in the new table?

Oh, I understand now, sorry. If I said "it makes no difference" then
you'd ask what the heck I have f1 for in the first place...It actually
doesn't make a difference. Maybe I should drop f1. f1 is an
auto-increment int. so I imagine I'd want f1 re-incremented in numerical
order to take the gaps out.

Not exactly normalized (or normal:^), thanks.

That is what Shawn has asked