Hi,

I have a main query which can reads a record tbl_development

This has a varying number of the following fields

IDurl1
IDurl2
IDurln

The fields contain indexes into another table tbl_urldetails where each record
contains details
about each URL eg hyperlink, description

Currently I preload tbl_urldetails into a (coldFusion) array and use the IDurl1,
IDurl2 etc to get
the required URL details, I know this is cock-eyed way of doing this, but cannot see
how to use a
JOIN

What I GUESS it should like is

SELECT *    FROM tbl_development as dev
   INNER JOIN tbl_urldetails  AS url ON dev.IDurl1 = url.intID
   WHERE intDevID = #intDevID#

But that only "Joins" one record. and I cant understand how I would access the results
of the query

Baffled help!!!

zzapper (vim, cygwin, wiki & zsh)
--

vim -c ":%s%s*%CyrnfrTfcbafbeROenzSZbbyranne%|:%s)[R-T]) )Ig|:norm G1VGg?"

http://www.vim.org/tips/tip.php?tip_id=305  Best of Vim Tips