You might not have to unsubscribe. Some mail apps, like Notes, will let you configure your "Out of Office" agent to NOT send an automated reply to specific incoming emails. I've done this using Notes, and it works quite well. Nobody on list wants to know that you're on holiday in Hawaii while we're still working. ;-P

-James