Bret Busby wrote:

Because I have received off-list responses from different people, rather than send the same response to everyone who responds to me off-list, my response is below.

It appears that a problem lies in the web browser trying to open the RPM, rather than downloading it, and, as it is trying to open the RPM, and, incorrectly applying a real audio plugin (or trying to do that, in the absence of such a plugin), I am unable to download the RPM.

I had tried to download the RPM using galeon, and I have also tried using Mozilla, and neither appears to be given the option to save the file to disk - both appear to be required to open the RPM.

Right-click should give you a list of options.
Also shift-click should *force* the save operation.

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer