I am attempting to copy data from 1 table into another, based on certain
criteria. I have set up the following queries, but am unsure if they
will function properly:

#This pulls back all data for matching candidates with keyword from
RESUME and CANDIDATE
SELECT * FROM wow.resume r INNER JOIN wow.candidate c WHERE r.Section_ID
= '1' AND MATCH (r.Section_Value) AGAINST ('+baan' IN BOOLEAN MODE) AND
c.Candidate_ID = r.Candidate_ID;

#This must copy all corresponding fields from RESUME into RESUME_ERP
*for each candidate ID previously found*
INSERT INTO wow.resume_erp
(Candidate_ID, Section_ID, Section_Value)
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS *
FROM wow.resume r
INNER JOIN wow.candidate c;

#This must copy all corresponding fields from CANDIDATE into
CANDIDATE_ERP *for each candidate ID previously found*
INSERT INTO wow.candidate_erp
(Candidate_ID, Vendor_ID, Last_Name, First_Name, Middle_Initial,
Condition_Type, Employer, Country_ID, Visa_Status, Dt_Visa, MMDD_Birth,
SSN, CSG_Comments, Working, Available, Start_Date, Location,
HoldOnPeriod, Relocation, Tech_Ranking, Comm_Ranking, Availability,
Cert_Comments, Dt_Submitted, Def_Rate, Def_Rate_Unit, Other_Country,
Currency_id, Interview_Availability, Interview_Contact, US_Experience,
Location_Country)
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS *
FROM wow.resume r
INNER JOIN wow.candidate c;

Am I on the right track?

Please read further for the kind of data returned, if necessary.

Thanks,
Eve

Here's the kind of data returned...

| Candidate_ID | Section_ID | Section_Value
| Candidate_ID | Vendor_ID | Last_Name   | First_Name  | Middle_Initial
| Condition_Type | Employer        | Country_ID | Visa_Status | Dt_Visa
| MMDD_Birth | SSN    | CSG_Comments
| Working | Available | Start_Date | Location        | HoldOnPeriod |
Relocation              | Tech_Ranking | Comm_Ranking | Availability |
Cert_Comments
| Dt_Submitted | Def_Rate | Def_Rate_Unit              | Other_Country |
Currency_id | Interview_Availability | Interview_Contact            |
US_Experience | Location_Country |

|         1185 |          1 |Information Technology
Strategic Systems Planning & Development / Project Management / E-
Commerce / Technical Leadership/ Architectural Guidance/ Systems Design
& Implementation / Organizational Structure
_____________________
Management career encompasses a strong functional, technical, financial
and business acumen, including executive leadership in application
solutions, implementation, IT operations and teamwork.  Experienced in
global business and information technology, ERP systems (MAPICS, BPCS,
JD Edwards, BAAN, ASK, Data 3. Having considerable experience and
expertise in the areas of distribution/logistics, materials management,
manufacturing, systems design and implementation, LAN/WAN’s, contract
negotiations and legal obligations, in addition to strategic business
planning.

SELECTED  CAREER  ACCOMPLISHMENTS

ó       Designed and implemented a corporate-wide inventory and order
entry system that improved customer service and saved $70 million
dollars of inventory investment.
ó       Automated internal operations through workflow/imaging systems
with an investment of $85,000 that saved $750,000 in annual engineering,
sales and accounting costs.
ó       Instituted a technology leasing program that freed-up $8 million
in annual operating capital allowing for significant improvements in
infrastructure.
ó       Implemented customer-focused manufacturing planning and
scheduling system that enabled sales growth of 70% in a world wide heavy
equipment machinery manufacturing company.
ó       Consolidated contracts cutting cost for voice and data
networking services with annual savings of $200,000.
ó       Re-implemented a failed ERP (BPCS) project with major gains in
on-time shipments, lower supply chain cost and improved management
control with an estimated value of almost $8 million dollars to the
corporation.
ó       Created and marketed a successful educational game that taught
the basic principles of teamwork.

Systems experience includes: Enterprise Resource Planning (BPCS,
MAPICS), BPCS - Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Information
Systems (HRIS), CAD/CAM, Accounting and Financial reporting systems,
MRPII Class “A” certification, Configuration Management, Production
Scheduling, Forecasting, Inventory Management, Distribution (including
DRP), Purchasing, Warehousing, Imaging and Work Flow, and state of the
art manufacturing technologies, Process Flow, CIM, TQM. Sales Force
Automation and CRM.
|         1185 | 462       | Bishop      | Jack        |
| E              |                 | 1          | N/A         |
| 1111       | 123456 |
| 0       | 1         | 7/21/2003  | Lanchster PA    | 24 hrs       | No
| 5            | 5            | Immediate    |
| 6/3/2003     | 90       | Hourly                     |               |
1           | Immediate              | (717) 577-0358               |
| US               |