Hi all.

I have a lasso page with various Inlines to execute, updates, searches, deletes and SQL commands to summarize data from a database with several tables that have grown large and the query to the database lasts for several minutes during this process.

I have just started noticing that it is no longer summarizing all the records. When I took out some inlines to shorten the length of time it takes to execute, all the records once again show up (just some of the data for each record is not summarized because I took out the respective inline).

It looks like MySQL has a timeout for length of time a complex query can be made to it. If this is the case, what do other people do who have run into this situation?

We run MySQL 4.0.15 on Mac OS X Server (10.3)

Thanks.
Rick