Hi all,

I have installed MySQL Server 4.1.7 on both my Windows XP and Linux Fedore Core 3 systems. It was amazing that everything can be configured in a visual way and it is almost ready to use after installation when install it on Windows XP and I could even change the way thatI want to use MySQL server if it is Developing, Sever or Dedicated Server. But when I installed MySQL Server 4.1.7 on my Linux system, I couldn't configure it as Windows XP. It just installed and there was not any configuration window or anything elase. How can I configure my Linux server for example to act as Dedicated server ? Is there any extra program for Linux so I have to download ?

Thanks,

Danesh Daroui