On Tuesday 07 December 2004 01:22 pm, Ronan Lucio wrote:

> Both, because I have tables that have few inserts and too few
> updates/deletes,
> like states, cities and so on, but I plan transform every table in InnoDB
> to avoid corruption issues.

Nothing here has slowed down. A few innodb stuff I use, has, but thats it.. I
run linux on a x86. Nothing I probably couldnt iron with some variable
changes. You might want to look into that first.

what kind of corruption issues have you had? All my syslog daemons log to
mysql, couple hundred inserts per min, and I never get these 'issues'. These
are all on myisam tables.

Jeff