From: Martijn Tonies [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 6 April 2005 4:53 PM
To: Logan, David (SST - Adelaide); mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re: CSV storage engine

Ah David,

> >From the documentation referred to in the link
>
> 14.8. The CSV Storage Engine
>
> The CSV storage engine was added in MySQL 4.1.4. This engine stores
data
> in text files using comma-separated-values format.
>
> To enable this storage engine, use the --with-csv-storage-engine
option
> to configure when you build MySQL.

That much I read ... but are we serious here that the ONLY
way to enable this, is to build MySQL yourself?

I surely hope not ... :-)

I'm using MySQL on Windows - if the above indeed is the case, did
anyone build it with the CSV engine enabled?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Database Workbench - developer tool for InterBase, Firebird, MySQL & MS
SQL
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com