Here is the table structure.
In this case I tried to change the 4 characters in prod_ID when I get the
message, but I get the same message when I try to make any changes.

Doing the exact same activity works fine on all of the 3.23/4.0/4.1 versions
I have installed previouly. Tables with unsigned integer fields work just
fine through this interface on previous versions. The only anomaly up to
this point is that I can't change timestamp fields through the odbc
connection. They display as dates in access and I can change other fields in
the table correctly, just can't change the timestamp fields.

mysql> show create table product_order_choice;
---------------------------+

---------------------------+
| product_order_choice | CREATE TABLE `product_order_choice` (
  `cpny_ID` varchar(4) NOT NULL default '',
  `prod_ID` varchar(4) NOT NULL default '',
  `porc_Look_Up_Type` varchar(25) NOT NULL default '',
  `prft_Sub_Month` char(2) NOT NULL default '00',
  `prft_Sub_Item` char(2) NOT NULL default '0',
  `poch_Name` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
  `prct_ID` varchar(4) default NULL,
  `poch_Value` text,
  `poch_Image_Path` varchar(255) default NULL,
  `poch_Link` varchar(255) default NULL,
  `poch_Link_2` varchar(255) default NULL,
  `poch_Active` enum('Yes','No','Hidden') NOT NULL default 'Yes',
  `poch_Timestamp` timestamp(14) NOT NULL,
  `poch_Create` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  PRIMARY KEY
(`cpny_ID`,`prod_ID`,`porc_Look_Up_Type`,`prft_Sub_Month`,`prft_Sub_Item`,`p
och_Name`)
) TYPE=InnoDB |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql>