Hello,

I am developing a web application in which I have been working between home and
an away office. Anyway, up to lately, most of my efforts have been writing the
queries, etc for the backend. So I have a text file that dumps the database and
repopulates them. And up until now, it has been effective in getting some
"basic" data into the datase to code against.

But now, that portion is done, and I am starting to port more data into the
database. Data I need to display purposes, etc.

Is there a simple, easy, effective way to transfer the data between home and
away? What I do for the code, is create a .war file and copy that to a ram
stick and transfer it that way. But when it comes to the database, I am not
sure how to keep them synchronized?

Less than 10,000 total records at launch time.

Thanks,

Scott K Purcell