You obviously don't understand the limitations of timestamps.

Another limitation in MySQL is that you can only have one timestamp column
with a default of CURRENT_TIMESTAMP.

It's not an issue I don't know. It's an issue I'd like to see fixed so that I
can list MySQL as a supported database along side

PostgreSQL
Oracle
SQL Server
Sybase SQL Anywhere