From: George L. Sexton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 2:26 PM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re: Seriously.. When are we going to get subqueries?!

You obviously don't understand the limitations of timestamps.

Another limitation in MySQL is that you can only have one timestamp column
with a default of CURRENT_TIMESTAMP.

It's not an issue I don't know. It's an issue I'd like to see fixed so that I
can list MySQL as a supported database along side

PostgreSQL
Oracle
SQL Server
Sybase SQL Anywhere