Has anyone run into this issue before? Does anyone have any idea where to go for more info?

I'm running Red Hat Enterprise v4 and I have installed OpenSSL-0.9.8 and am trying to install MySQL-4.1.13 but am receiving an error during configuration. The actual error is as follows:

checking for OpenSSL... Could not find an installation of OpenSSL
Looks like you've forgotten to install OpenSSL development RPM

I installed OpenSSL with the following command:  ./config --prefix=/usr zlib

I am trying to install mysql with: ./configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-openssl=/usr --with-openssl-includes=/usr/include/openssl --with-openssl-libs=/usr/lib

I found a similar error in the archives but it was from a year or so ago. I tried it anyway and it didn't work. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Sean