Hi everyone, Im executing the following query:

SELECT *
FROM
table1
WHERE
table1.field1 = 'A' AND table1.field2 = 'B'
LIMIT 0,10

I also need to get the total record count for the above query, but without the limit clause (limit is for pagination purposes) Is there any way to extract this total record count without the need to do another query?

Right now I am using another query to get the total record count:

SELECT COUNT(*)
FROM
table1
WHERE
table1.field1 = 'A' AND table1.field2 = 'B'

In reality, my tables are very large, and involve joins, so executing the query TWICE is taking its toll on the server.
Thanks!
Pow