Hello.

This is not a step by step instructions. But taking into an account

that you're a MySQL beginner, in my opinion, you should read some

parts of the manual:

  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/string-functions.html

        http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/insert-select.html

        http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/numeric-types.html

        http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/show-warnings.html

        http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/string-types.html

I recommend you to upgrade your MySQL to the latest release (4.1.14

now). See:

  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/upgrade.html

       <___/   www.mysql.com