> If you use textarea field of a form, it produces "null" characters (\n) in
the
> end of every string. I recommed to replace them with "<br>" tags before
> writing into the database. It'll help to avoid output problems. Use
> preg_replace(); for it.

Be careful here Vladimir, the (\n) are not 'null' characters; but newline
characters.  And i would highly recommend *not* replacing them with <br>
tags as you write them into the database.  This is asking for trouble on
so many levels.

The database will cope with carriage returns and newlines just like any
other character, so will have no problems.

HTML is just string; treat it as such and don't give it anymore credit
than that and you'll be fine.

--
 Alan Williamson, Technology Evangelist
 SpikeSource Inc.