Wow, thanks for all of the Information guys! I've learned alot and now I've
actually been doing more brain storming... I've been reading all of these
emails over and over - and they're helping me understand more!

What I'm trying to do is save "User Sites" in MySQL and use PHP to pull them
out through the Database using a Virtual Directory (if that's what it could
be called?) like: http://mysite,com/bob-in-germany or just
http://mysite,com/bobingermany/

There may be a ton of these sites as time moves on and I'm just trying to
make sure I learn as much as I can before I get a major problem on my
hands... I know it may be resource intensive - but it just seems to be
easier to delete unused sites through a DB rather than a File System I may
not have full control over?

Anyways, Thanks again guys! This is helping alot! anymore feedback would be
great!

- Clint

P.S. - Sorry Jasper for sending it to you and not the list... I'm new to
GMail :(