Hi Miguel,

Those files are the binary logs that MySQL keeps of its doings. You can find
more information here: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/binary-log.html.

Depending on the number of tables and the number of data-altering statements,
these logs may become very big very quickly.

Kind regards,

--
</Martijn>

--