>Point taken and yes the manual was reviewed. However, I thought in the past
>that I had seen someone post a method in which table names could be created
>with special characters.

Most special characters can be used by using "back ticks":

`my_special name - for example with dashes and spaces`

That being said, one should/could stick to "normal" names to avoid any
issues :-)

Anyway, care to enlighten us on the requirements?

Cause I want to raise the point that any database design that requires you
to add a table in order to add data for a certain new "node" or anything,
is faulty... :-)

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server