Hello.

> This is the same problem that Delyan Toshev reported on

> September 18 2005 4:27pm but that post is still unanswered:

Are you sure that you have the same problem (the same character set

settings, same broken cyrillic characters and so on)? If not, please,

provide as much info as you can. Delyan was using cyrillic symbols with

latin1 encoding, which is not designed for this purposes.

4.1.5-gamma-log is a very old release. Check if the problem remains if

you use mysqldump which is shipped with 4.1.14 distribution.

       <___/   www.mysql.com