From: Beauford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 6:05 PM
To: 'Logan, David (SST - Adelaide)'
Cc: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: RE: Windows - logging into MySQL

There are always idots like Shawn Green that give BS answers just for the
sake of responding, and for me it just reflects badly on the group as a
whole. There are many others that help, but when I open my email and this is
the first response I see, it just gets under my skin.

FYI. I have posted some information in another response as to the problems
with later versions etc.