Dotan Cohen wrote:
I keep a lot of personal information in a MySQL database. I have a few
querys premade for the wife to use, but we have gotten to the point
where we need a solution for her to be able to run her own queries.
She is NOT about to learn SQL, and myPHPadmin is a little too
compicated. I looked at an Access installation the other day and it
seemed to be just what we need- a GUI for non-programmers to use a
database. Is there any such beast for MySQL? Anthing that will run on
Fedora Core 4 would be great. Or even a web-based solution would be
fine- I do have apache on localhost.

Check out Open Office 2.0 and its Base app, available in windows and *nix versions. I think it can use MySQL through either ODBC or JDBC connectors, though I haven't played with it much (yet) to evaluate it.