Gleb Paharenko wrote:

Hello.

Please, could you explain what does it mean 'Signal 11 without fail'.
Usually after receiving such a signal MySQL crashes.  Of course, it
should do this in normal circumstances. What is in the error log? Check
if the problem still exists on official binaries of 5.0.18.

- sorry, idiomatic English :-) "signal 11 without fail" means it *always* causes a signal 11. I have tried upgrading to 5.0.18, but encountered the same problem. I downgraded back to 5.0.16 because the DEFINER functionality added to triggers in 5.0.17 does not allow triggers to be fired off my replicated queries.

- the error log gives a stack dump, and says this "could be because you hit a bug". I'm looking for a little more information than that...

- ian

| Ian Sales                                  Database Administrator |
|                              "All your database are belong to us" |
| ebuyer                                      http://www.ebuyer.com |