[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Is this a free hosting package David B?

That's a bit naughty I think - just removing your database
without warning you about it first. At least you would have
had time to make a backup copy.

  * * * * *

  I'm paying $50 a month, and I was blown away when they shot me down  like
that. I complained about it on their forum, and they said they had  no choice -
it was an emergency. But what was stopping them from  contacting me AFTER they
yanked my database?

    At any rate, with my peak season about six weeks away, I'm now shopping for
a new webhost.

  It's been so long since I researched webhosts, I've discovered terms I
wasn't even aware of, like VPS. It looks like I can get a much better  account
for what I've been paying these guys.

Yahoo! Mail