We are planning to migrate from Oracle to mysql. Before we do it, i need
clarification on:

1. Does mysql supports triggers ?
2. if a client has to excess mysql then is a copy of mysql needed to be
installed on the clients machine (just as u have sql3.3 for oracle)?

Regards,
Suryakant K Shelar.

The information in this email is confidential, and intended solely for the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. Any
copying or further distribution beyond the original addressee is not
intended, and may be unlawful.  The opinions expressed are those of the
sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of HDFC Bank Ltd.

The e_mail has been successfully scanned for presence of virus.  It is
recommended to scan the attachment before launching.