"C K" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 04/07/2006 01:35:22 PM:

> Dear Friends,
> I have linked tables from MySQL through ODBC DSN in Access 2003.
> when I go for updating any record in any linked table then it gives me
> error as follows:
> Reserved Error (-7776); there is no message for this error.
> What will be the problem? Please help.
> Is this error from MS ACCESS  or for MySQL.
> Thanks & Regards,
> CPK

Have you read through this:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/4.1/en/msaccess.html

or this:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/4.1/en/myodbc-with-vb.html

or checked here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/archive/default.asp?url=/archive/en-us/dnaraccessdev/html/ODC_JetDatabaseEngineVersion30ODBCConnectivity.asp
(quoted)>>>
-7776   SQLGetData(SQL_C_TIMESTAMP)     Illegal date/time value returned.
<<<

My quick suggestion: Make sure that all of your timestamp and datetime
fields are within their expected ranges.

Sorry I can't be more helpful but it's a busy day here....

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine