I just installed the latest version of MySQL (3.23.38 I believe) from
an RPM on Red Hat Linux 7.0.  My question is when configuring
PHP4 I need to include the --with-mysql= ????? statement.  Where
would the correct file be with the RPM install.  I have tried almost
every directory I can find that seems related to MySQL and I
always get an error when I go to configure saying something like
"header files not found in __________ (whatever directory I tried)"
Any help would be very appreciated!!!  Thanks, and sorry for the
newbie question.

Justin Pease